Launched in 2015, SAP S/4HANA represents a major step forward in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. However, with this change, SAP is ending support for SAP ERP in 2025, requiring existing customers to upgrade to S/4HANA.
Given the complexities of modern IT landscapes, migrating to S/4HANA represents the largest migration and integration exercise most organizations will undertake. Unfortunately, legacy approaches are no longer fit for purpose, resulting in the following challenges:
- Risky go-live due to lack of cutover flexibility.
- Cost overruns as development, testing, and training requirements exceed projections.
- Increased implementation time as design, data migration and external systems integration are delayed.
MuleSoft’s API-led approach enables your organization to adopt two powerful strategies for migration:
- Flexible migration by ERP module, geography, line of business, time period, or any other combination, by using APIs to expose business functions from their underlying systems.
- Build a future-proof architecture by evolving your IT landscape from a monolith into a modern business platform by decoupling ERP functionality into microservices, creating agility for future needs.
To read full download the whitepaper:
Migrate to SAP S/4HANA with MuleSoft