Data driven organizations are building data fabrics to simplify and integrate data management across cloud and on-premise to accelerate digital transformation. A fundamental underpinning of the data fabric is data protection.
Data protection can be a challenge for organizations of all sizes. Unrelenting data growth combined with the need to protect data wherever it lives – remote offices, in the data center and across multi clouds infrastructure is driving increased IT complexity, increased business risk, and higher costs.
Additionally, organizations need new, innovative ways to leverage the value of their data to move the business forward. NetApp and Veeam combined to deliver integrated data protection solutions that are ideally suited for protecting your data fabric enabling organizations to protect data everywhere, simplify management and create value.
Whether your data lives on-premises, in the cloud or at the edge, NetApp and Veeam can ensure it’s always protected and available at the right service level for backup, disaster recovery, business continuity and long-term retention. And since data is dynamic, you will always be sure it is safe and secure over its lifecycle as it moves across the data fabric.
- Rapidly create storage and hypervisor snapshots to improve RPO and RTO to reduce backup windows, accelerate recoveries and reduce downtime
- Leverage storage-efficient all flash and hybrid secondary targets and cloudintegrated backup
- Quickly and efficiently use replicated snapshots for DR and creating backup copies
- Replicate snapshots or extend backup repositories to the cloud for long term retention, unlimited capacity and flexible recovery options
- Protect data created at the edge in ROBO and IoT environments
- Prevent data loss from accidental deletion and threats for SaaS applications
- Rapidly recover data and applications from ransomware and malware attacks
- Realize lower costs through 56% increase in backup staff efficiency with a 9-month payback and 286% ROI over 5 years
For many organizations the price of keeping pace with data protection has increased complexity and cost. As environments expand and new applications are deployed it has become difficult to manage, often requiring specialized skills and diverts resources away from new business opportunities. NetApp and Veeam eliminate complexity and reduce costs with simplification that spans from initial deployment to daily management to scaling in the future.
- Rapid solution deployment with autodiscovery of virtual and physical workloads, associated snapshot copies and get secondary storage and backup repositories up and running quickly.
- Easy to use management through tight integration of applications, data protection software and storage to enhance automation and orchestration so you can spend less time on operations and more time helping the business transform
- Comprehensive visibility and management across your environment for protecting business applications and data on-premise, in remote offices or hybrid multi-clouds
- Easily scale to protect new workloads, increase capacity, non-disruptive upgrades and extend to the cloud
IT professionals want more out of data protection. Secondary data from backups and replicas can deliver greater value when leveraged to support multiple business use cases. And by consolidating secondary data on secondary storage you can eliminate silos and realize greater cost efficiencies. NetApp and Veeam can help unlock the value of your data and speed the pace of business innovation.
Whether your data lives on-premises, in the cloud or at the edge, NetApp and Veeam® can ensure it’s always protected and available at the right service level for backup, disaster recovery, business continuity and long-term retention. And since data is dynamic, you will always be sure it is safe and secure over its lifecycle as it moves across the data fabric.
Learn more about NetApp and Veeam — better together.