With complexity comes cost and risk. Emails, instant messages, images, audio files and more are growing exponentially in volume each day. With critical data spread across global business units, how can you make sure your organization is compliant with increasingly complex and stringent regulations? To address the challenges of unprecedented data growth and escalating regulatory scrutiny, successful organizations must adopt innovative content management solutions. What are you doing?
- Data Security: Managing enormous quantities of complex, often unstructured data comes with unique security and compliance challenges. With crucial customer information spread across your organization and out of sight, your data’s security, and your ability to remain compliant, are at risk.
- Data Access: It’s not enough for your data to be secure. It must be accessible and actionable. Data silos and security measures can lead to bottlenecks that make accessing the data costly and time-consuming. How do you fulfill compliance obligations while still enabling productivity and autonomy for your staff?
Digital Asset Vault Fortify Your Data Against Security Risks
The Solution:Digital Asset Vault
- Massive scale, robust object storage for your structured and unstructured data.
- Advanced metadata tagging that supports image storage and retrieval.
- Centralized data repository with seamless mobility when paired with Hitachi Content Platform and Hitachi Content Intelligence.
- Guaranteed data retention and immutability.
- Fully auditable, policy-driven automated controls for retention, deletion and modification of data.
- Innovative security for on-premises and cloud-based data.
Read this brochure to learn about digital asset vaults, which provide robust object storage for structured and unstructured data. The brochure addresses the challenges of unprecedented data growth and escalating regulatory scrutiny, and explains why successful organizations must adopt innovative content management solutions.