IT is under pressure to keep up with the demands of the digital enterprise. Customers with virtualized environments seek to address complexity in the data center and at distributed sites (edge, ROBO). They want to simplify by streamlining overall operations, improving efficiency, overcoming rigid architectures and processes, and finding new ways to innovate and grow.
Since debuting over a decade ago, hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) remains a popular choice for IT transformation. IDC estimates that sales of hyperconverged systems grew 70% in 2018 to nearly $6.6 billion in total value and are poised to growth at a 25.2% CAGR through 2022.3 According to Gartner the HCIS appliance market is expected to reach $8.5 billion in revenue by 2023.
HPE SimpliVity has always been about simplifying the software-defined IT experience by streamlining IT operations, enabling VM management and mobility, and providing built-in data efficiency and data protection.
Today, we’re entering a new era for hyperconverged infrastructure—one that shifts the focus from software-defined infrastructure to AI-driven operations. With groundbreaking capabilities and the introduction of HPE InfoSight for HPE SimpliVity, HCI has risen to a new level of performance. One that is key to creating an intelligent foundation for your private cloud.
Reimagine hyperconverged: Software-defined to AI-driven
Intelligent HCI simplifies deployment, management, scale, and troubleshooting through software-defined infrastructure, policy-based automation, unified management, and AI.
- An all-HPE solution engineered and fully integrated for HPE SimpliVity
- Start small and scale as your business grows
- Save costs with smaller footprint, power/cooling, space, and licensing
- Reduce costs by 69%
Global unified management
- Centrally manage data center and edge computing resources from a single interface, including global federations, infrastructure, hypervisor, and data protection
- Manage VMs and seamlessly move data across sites using the intuitive and familiar VMware vCenter® or Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager interface
- Role-based access for backup users to search for and restore crash consistent backups
- Increase time to spend on innovation and new projects by 91%
Rapid deployment and zero-downtime refresh cycles
- Rapidly deploy and scale hyperconverged building blocks to meet changing demands
- Deploy virtualized workloads quickly and easily across your entire environment, including SQL Server, VDI, Collaboration, DevOps, and Docker
- 88% of customers see dramatic application performance improvement
- Flexibly add or remove modular systems non-disruptively to meet business needs