Cybersecurity is evolving
If you ask security professionals about the challenges they face working cybersecurity, odds are, you’d hear some common themes. These include (but are certainly not limited to):
- A shortage of skilled cybersecurity talent.
- A high volume of security alerts.
- Too many security point-products to manage.
- A lack of integration between those products
- Inability to scale security operations over time.
- Increasing costs and shrinking budgets.
- Increasing sophistication of malware.
- Slow speed of threat detection and response.
Considering these challenges, it’s no surprise that security teams feel perpetually overwhelmed.
Many teams have turned to security orchestration, automation and response Best-of-Breed SOAR tools as a remedy. A SOAR solution can orchestrate security actions (like investigations, triage and response) across various security products in a team’s arsenal, and automate otherwise manual repetitive security tasks. Adapt quickly and safely with the visibility you need to stay secure, compliant and reliable for Splunk.
But not all SOAR solutions are created equal. A best-of-breed SOAR solution will provide a set of capabilities that can completely revolutionize your team’s approach to security operations. These capabilities will allow you to:
- Work smarter by automating manual and repetitive tasks.
- Respond faster and reduce dwell time with automated detection, investigation and response.
- Help your security team automate security operations and free up time to focus on other strategic activities.
Recorded Webinar: Cybersecurity Pioneers: Discovering Government’s Threat Hunters
Cybersecurity threat hunters. The description sounds like something out of a sci-fi novel. But these specialists and their technologies are real, and they comb networks to actively hunt potential cyber criminals and uncover threats. Capable threat hunters are becoming more critical within cybersecurity teams because of the huge growth in volume of data to analyze, yet simultaneous need to mitigate any threats as quickly as possible – in government the cyber threat hunter’s role is increasingly pivotal in shaping agencies’ overall approach to cybersecurity.
To read full download the whitepaper:
10 Essential Capabilities of a Best-of-Breed SOAR