Don’t leave anything to chance on the road to Hybrid IT
Market leaders are well on their way to seamlessly integrating public and private clouds with on-premises IT to take advantage of scalable, secure, and omnipresent resources. All-flash storage is an integral part of this journey—providing the speed and stability required to meet today’s aggressive SLAs. But whether you’re far down the path to Hybrid IT or just taking your first steps, it’s important to make sure you’re not leaving anything to chance to Customer Reference Book – HPE + Veeam.
Together, HPE and Veeam offer data availability and protection built for modern environments leveraging a mix of on-prem, virtual, and cloud platforms based on workload needs. Joint solutions combine industry leading Veeam Availability Suite software with HPE 3PAR, HPE Nimble Storage, HPE SimpliVity and other HPE platforms. The result is a choice of easy-to-manage solutions delivering maximum application uptime and increased resource efficiencies.
Saunderson House eliminates risk of data loss
Saunderson House is a London-based wealth management firm that serves more than 2,300 clients and employs approximately 200 people. The firm has high standards for systems availability including a “no single point of failure” policy. However, legacy backup was failing to meet these expectations.
Cisco UCS + Veeam
Cisco and Veeam have collaborated to offer an integrated and preconfigured data Availability solution based on Cisco UCS and Veeam. The Veeam Availability Solution for Cisco UCS comes ready for deployment.
The Veeam Availability Solution for Cisco UCS offers:
- Data Availability — instant VM recovery and file-level recovery
- Verified protection — automatically verifies the recoverability of every backup and replica.
- Two-in-one backup and replication — provides near-continuous data protection for every virtualized application.
- Rapid restores for critical applications like Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, and Oracle databases.
- Scalable and flexible — Ready to deploy and scales easily from 48TB and 70 VMs to over 2PB and thousands of VMs.
To read full download the whitepaper:
Customer Reference Book – HPE + Veeam