The rise of high-velocity data sources such as cloud, SaaS, mobile and IoT have shifted data storage from the data center to cloud and edge devices. These new data sources are contributing to a compound 61% data growth rate, which in turn has made data a prime target for malicious attacks.
Data isn’t the only component growing. New government, compliance and privacy laws have been created, many of which require your business to protect and archive greater amounts of data. Companies looking to modernize data protection fnd that legacy solutions force them to drag legacy hardware and complex processes into the cloud; something they are unwilling to do to globally protect, manage and archive data.
Druva enables organizations to accelerate growth through simple and reliable data protection. Our SaaS architecture delivers enterprise-grade protection while eliminating backup and disaster recovery (DR) hardware to lower costs by up to 50%. Single-click deployment of long-term data retention allows customers to tier backup data across Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive layers, further enhancing cost savings.
Centralized backup & recovery of VMware environments
Choose the backup process that fts your business
- VM snapshots restore VMs to specifc point in time
- Image-level backup uses vADP & CBT to store only changed data for faster VM backup and recovery
- Application aware backups protect the entire application to ensure transactional consistency
- Dynamic assigning of proxy pools eliminates manual mapping tasks
- Flexible recovery with full, fle-level or virtual disks to their original or alternative locations
- Satisfy data locality requirements with support for any AWS region
Druva’s on-demand solution provides automated disaster recovery and failover testing
- Eliminate DR infrastructure overhead
- Immediately spin up and failover to any AWS region with a single click
- Failback Amazon EC2 instances to vCenter production instances seamlessly
- Automated workfows defne failover confguration
- Failover testing is simplifed and automated
- RTO – 15 minutes; RPO – 1 hour